Direction to Dr. Yongqun "Oliver" He's Office
Oliver Office Location:
Room A317A, MSRB III
1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
(Note: I have moved to the new office since mid December in 2014).
Office Tel: 734-615-8231
Wet Lab Tel: 734-615-2455
Dry Lab Tel: 734-764-0705
Direction to Oliver's Office:
My office is located at: Room A317A (in level A), Medical Sciences Research Bulding III (MSRB III), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
There are a thousand ways to Rome. You also have many different ways to my office.
Direction if you walk:
- From the main front door of MSRB III: The main front door of MSRB III is on the first floor of the northwest side of the building located at 1150 W. Medical Center Dr. (see the above map; note that the above map points to the MSRB I and II, which is next to MSRB III). After entering the front door, walk down or take the elevator to the level A. Find my office room A317A.
- From central campus or other places, first come to Catherine Street: Take steps between Taubman Medical Library and MS II building down to the third floor of MS II. Then you can follow one of the following two instructions:
- Go straight and deep in the hallway (take two small right forks in the middle), and open a small door in the end of the hallway. Make a small turn to an elevator. Take the elevator (or walk down) to the Level A. Turn to the left and go towards MSRB III. My office is located at A317A in MSRB III.
- Alternatively, go straight in the hallway, take the left fork (you should notice a lot of surgical pictures on the left wall), go out of a big door on the left side of the hallway to an open area outside the building. The other end of the open area is MSRB III. Enter a door to the third floor of the MSRB III building. Walk down the stairs right next to the door; or take a quick left and take one of the two elevators to Level A. My office is located at A317A.
- Direction for graduates and others in the Department of Micobiology and Immunology: Exit a door in the end of the north side hallway on the 5th or 6th floor of Medical Science Building II (MS II, where the micro deparment is located), take a few steps to a nearby elevator. Take the evevator to level A floor. Pass through a hallway towards MSRB III. Find my office room A317A.
Direction if you drive:
- You will need to first addrive at the W. Medical Center Dr. For example, if you drive from NCRC building 18: "2800 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109" to MSRB III, here is the Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/7Esg49UM7rp.
- Parking: In front of the MSRB III building, there a parking lot. If you come during work hours, you may have to pay for the parking. If the parking lot is full, you can find some parking nearby. For example, you can park in a University of Michigan Hospital parking lot, and then walk to my office. From a hospital parking lot to my office, you can walk from inside or outside the hospital, depending on which parking lot and your preference.
Please call me at (734) 615-8231 (office) if you need more help to come to my office. Thanks.
Web Links to UM Maps:
The following maps may be useful if you are not familiar with the Medical School environment. From any recommended map, for example, the central campus map from campusinfo.umich.edu, look for Catherine St, and find "Taubman Library" and "Medicine Sci. II" (or "Buhl Ctr."), there are steps between these two buildings (which are connected). You can find signs of these buildings when you arrive there physically. Go down the steps and start the journey to Oliver's office (see detail above).
Medical School maps:
University of Michigan (UM) maps: